Our Peppercorn Pomander Soy Candle is a peppery twist on a traditional holiday fruit fragrance. Freshly cracked peppercorn blends with orange peel and mandarin for a spiced citrus treat. Tonka bean and vanilla in the base smooth out the zesty orange notes.
This fragrance perfectly captures the essence of Fall. It brings to mind leaves changing color, falling temperatures, and curling up with a warm mug. This intriguing scent has the alluring aroma of citrus but with a bit of spicy peppercorn blending together to form the perfect Fall/Holiday candle.
Infused with natural essential oils; including orange, black pepper, and clove leaf; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each