Be transported to the apple orchard with our Apple Harvest Soy Candle. It is a true, ripe apple fragrance combined with bright fruit notes and just a touch of spice.
Although apple picking is usually reserved for the autumn months this candle has year-round appeal. And why not? When the leaves are changing color, the temperatures drop, and pumpkins start appearing on your neighbors' doorsteps, it's easy to be swept away. Apple Harvest may be the apple scent you didn't know you needed, but can't live without.
Infused with natural essential oils; including cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedarwood; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each
- Wax Melts: varies