Stop and smell the flowers with our Cactus Flower and Jade Soy Candle. This is a bright, lively fragrance that transforms your space into a Spring retreat. Sweet agave and watery aloe enhance the fresh-cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals, while base notes of patchouli ground it with a pleasing earthiness.
This candle instantly infuses the atmosphere with a bit of botanical complexity and a blossoming freshness that's fitting for any room.
Infused with natural essential oils, including orange and fir, this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each
- Wax Melts: varies