Visions of snow-covered pines and arctic winds filled our minds when burning Nordic Night. An outdoor, wintery scent, Midheaven Candles Nordic Night bottles a winter’s night chill with top notes of eucalyptus and lavender. Resinous pine is at the heart of this scent, and it rests on an herbal, woody base of rosemary, cedar, and oakmoss.
Infused with natural essential oils; including pine, cypress, eucalyptus, cedarwood, cinnamon bark, cardamom, lavandin, rosemary, cade, cistus extract, guaiac wood, and clove bud; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each
- Wax Melts: varies