Bring the woodsy aroma of the outdoors inside with our White Birch Soy Candle. It adds a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness.
This scent has a year-round appeal; the earthy scent of this candle brings to mind cozy log cabins, warm mugs, and soft throw blankets.
Infused with natural essential oils; including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each
- Wax Melts: varies