Imagine a crisp winter night, the crunch of new-fallen snow beneath your feet, and the brisk scent of pine tickling your nose. Midheaven Candles Alpine Balsam captures this woodsy scene beautifully. This fresh scent’s sparkling champagne and citrus top notes merge with a heart of balsam and cedar before melting into a bed of moss mixed with woodsy pine, juniper, and patchouli.
Infused with natural essential oils; including cedarwood, fir, lavandin, patchouli, labdanum, and mandarin; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each
- Wax Melts: varies