Take a walk in the woods through the crunchy leaves on a sunny autumn day. Wrap yourself in this warm and inviting aroma of spicy cinnamon bark, citrus, and chrysanthemums. The slight sweetness of apple and berries combined with pecan and cedar elevate nature's crisp autumn air. The earthiness of this scent is enhanced by an infusion of cinnamon leaf, patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood essential oils.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon leaf, cinnamon bark, patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood.
Infused with natural essential oils, including orange and fir, this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each