Pineapple Sage is a fragrant garden herb that attracts hummingbirds and butterflies to its edible red blooms. Pineapple Sage is aptly named because of its inexplicable pineapple scent. This scent captures this unexpected and exotic blend with sweet pineapple and aromatic sage. It's typically only a seasonal treat but with our Pineapple Sage Soy Candle, you can enjoy the scent of this beautiful herb year-round.
Infused with natural essential oils; including eucalyptus, guaiac wood, and cedarwood; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each
- Soy Wax Melt (6 Cubes)