Our Winter Hearth Soy Candle is a classic holiday fragrance that tells the story of a cozy holiday night spent sipping wine in front of the fireplace. It combines orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from a Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace.
It's wintertime, in a candle, any time. Transform your home with just the lighting of a wick. Transport yourself back to days filled with family and friends, good food, and laughter.
Infused with natural essential oils; including orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver, and pine; this hand-poured candle is crafted from U.S. Grown Soybeans and topped off with a 100% cotton wick.
Burn times below are approximations:
- Large Glass Jar (9 oz.): about 50 hours
- Small Glass Jar (5 oz.): about 40 hours
- Large Metal Tin (6 oz.): about 38 hours
- Small Metal Tin (3 oz.): about 20 hours
- Tealights: about 7 hours each